Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Extra Time.....

Got a whole time thing going on this week..... I picked up kids, did a little op-shopping....got some spoons.....or spoon rests I think..... One dollar a piece, bit pricey for spoons....but I think I may be able to split each of them into three items.....and I like this picture of them i just took anyway.



Tomorow I am going to take the fancy camera for a run again, I want to try some photoshop versions of the clock stuff....Need bigger files to play with might see if I can blow them up and print them.



These are in the growing list of things that make me smile.....





1 comment:

  1. Hi Le Noir Lapin, found you in a round about sort of way. Just thought you might be interested to know that I'm 100% sure that these spoons are spoons for measuring out tea leaves when making tea the old way (before teabags were invented). I have one somewhere in my stash of silverware that was given to me as souvenir by one of my in-laws back in the 70s, when souvenirs were a rarity (in my life anyway).

    ReplyDelete