Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Think it Counts?......

Bit of sleep in.....The one great thing about school holidays is no school run!!! House is a bomb site...and my lodger just gave notice, less dollars but more space.  The great thing is though I have already sorted all the crap from the summer house now, so I can have a clean house again with no storage problems.  I have been very restrained with purchases this week, even with the couple of items I bought for the next project, I am not broke yet....and as long as the weather holds for the markets I can get the last few bits and pieces next week. Normally I would have bought it all at once and been broke, budgeting is getting easier....That said the lack of a lodgers income will mean more markets and other work....As is traditional I got offered a job by chatting this week, Unfortunately the job is on a Sunday, So I cant take it.... I did some chatting in Bathurst on Tuesday to, lets see if that leads to a job offer for next year.

So I bought this yesterday, not sure what it was, or exactly what it will be? It was just to cool to say no to.....


It all works, in that the gears spin and the hands turn, I could just clean it all up and display it....but it seems a shame not to have it actually do something?


No comments:

Post a Comment