Monday, October 3, 2011

I thought it would be Warmer....

Here in hell with a messy house and no picture done....whoops.... The enormity of the task kind of got the better of me....and about six o'clock it was starting to do my head in.

Luckily it was shortly after that, that the tipping point came...That wonderful feeling that you have just crossed into that, 51% done area....The downhill run has begun.

So the only non shuffling shit from one place to the other is......

A bit of work with a dremel and some solder, and a plain zippo gets some nerd cred. So not a very creative day, but I found and older picture I did, and I might take another shot at it and get it right this time.



So an early night, bit lonely, but early, and off to Bathurst as early as I can, Doctors appointment for more happy pills, a quick trip to the hardware shop for spray paint and pick up my gorgeous children.

No comments:

Post a Comment