Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Round Two......

Nope....too bloody tired..... Didn't sleep well and don't deal well with self created drama.  The worst part is I thought it was fine and then, same old crap. Can't deal today....So I will set the kids up with games and DVDs and I will start on some new pictures.

No new pics done....Did some more on old ones....and unpacked new camera....battery on to charge.

Feeling totally drained after arguing all night slash day....need some sleep. I wont get any but I should.

Wondering what I should take my first photo of with new camera, is that silly? There is a bit of a superstitious karma streak in me, and I think the first picture should be of something important.



Update..... That's pretty much me and the Ex in a nut shell....I send her a link to first apartment we ever lived in, as its for sale....She sends me an abrupt email about not being in a financial position to buy property, and has no clue it was meant to be an email to cheer her up.....It was a crap hole, and I thought it would remind her we had fun once....but instead I think she thought I was hassling her.... Oh well....

The Evening Wrap Up.... Bloody weird this relationship stuff.....hard to get used to a fight that ends in things being resolved and hugs.....This may seem weird as the ex and I never really fought....I thought for a long time that was good.....I don't think it was. I don't think we never fought, because things were perfect, quiet the apposite....because maybe neither of us was passionate enough about the other, to bother fighting to fix things.....

No comments:

Post a Comment