Wednesday, June 29, 2011

With a Laser Gun Daddy!!!.....

Another good day....I am keeping track, because I figure if the good days are outnumbering the bad I can't complain...and they are. Feeling like crap, not emotionally this time, got a cold....blurrgh....Of course I do... First time in six weeks my girlfriend is not on nightmare night shifts, and we both get sick!!! I can't think how I got it off her, or vice versa?.....oh wait ;)

So soppy romantic weekend is more likely to be zoned out on codral watching TV weekend....not the stuff of great love stories...Maybe I can get her to wear the nurse outfit....that might perk me up.

Started on a new picture today....at the request of my five year old daughter.....I was helping her draw some rabbits....She then asked if I could draw her "a bunny with a laser gun that looks like a carrot"..... Why not, it is a break from the Alice stuff, but still has a rabbit......


So I should get some sleep....and let the old immune system do its job. Damn winter and its associated malaise's.... zzzzzz......hack.....cough.....zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment