Monday, June 27, 2011

WTF?.....

So a day that should have been fine has just spiraled out of control.....Vodka and Pineapple Juice.....Homer Hudson Cookie Dough Ice cream.....Third Prozac of the day and probably a couple more codral than I should have taken...... I am the Lizard King!!!! How da feck does life go wrong so fast?

Simple Day.   Get up a bit late.....Go see sleepy wonderful girlfriend when she finishes nightshift....drive to Bathurst through nightmare road works....Takes an hour longer than it should.....Sit in cafe for a couple of hours trying to draw.....Pick up kids....Have to bribe kids with lunch with ex to get them out the door....Surly distracted ex spends entire lunch hour scowling at waitress and watch alternately....Get stuck with $50 check and no petrol money....Go see old friend who spends entire time gushing about her new boyfriend and seeking reassurance she wont sabotage it..... I tell her you just have to go for it and hope .... For this sage advice I receive a box of cushions.... I finish my coffee go do a little shopping and then..... BLAM!!! Strange txts and mood swings ...... Some days I should just stay in bed and pull the covers over my head.... Trying to be nice to everyone is hard work, or at least it is when you are feeling kicked in the guts. I really don't get why my faults are somehow more damaging than everybody elses.

So I will eat enough ice cream to choke the pain that the Prozac and vodka hasn't softened.

No comments:

Post a Comment