Saturday, June 4, 2011

Down the Rabbit Hole.....

Haircut has truly improved my mood.....It's a little too Rock n Rolla, but what the hell it's not like I have a day job. V.Relaxed day yesterday, Just hung about in a coffee shop, sketching and getting my head into a better place....been having a few serious tussles with the black dog lately, tussles that even the double dose of Prozac couldn't scare away....I have always been prone to depression....but I have also managed to keep it check....and today feeling like I have a good solid leash on it.....

Thinking of doing a series of pictures based around Alice in Wonderland.....So I thought a good start might be, to have a shot at doing something in the style John Tenniel's original Alice illustrations....and then evolve something of my own from those.....Here is my first shot at a Tenniel White Rabbit (unfortunately my scanner is too small to get his feet in, I think I need an A3 scanner)......



No comments:

Post a Comment