Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday is the New Friday.....

Day Four of just getting on with stuff.....and I am just getting on with stuff. A quick run to school and back to finish framing picture....A clean of the house....Pick up kids....5 year olds Birthday party....Home for movie night with kids....it's a full life :) of course I will shoe horn in the stuff I want to do around that.... Coffee mainly... and some work of course.




Lunchtime - Present wrapped, House clean and a quick shower....Thinking about moving my bedroom into the front room, and putting the drafting table in the sun room.... That would make this a four bedroom house, I am not really using the other lounge room.....but I may leave that decision till after I look at a new house on Saturday morning.

After Party.....Oh dear God!!! 20 five year olds with limitless sugar and party noise makers......My ears are still ringing....Kids had a great time.....they are both now tired and complaining of stomache aches....Just like daddy after a party....Now I have a headache and no good time to blame it on....oh well, that's being a grown up for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment