Sunday, June 5, 2011

I Told You I Was Sick......

Spike Milligan wanted that on his grave stone.....I think he got it. I don't feel well but I don't think its quite that bad. Feeling a bit like I got nailed by the flu bus....Still managed to clear out the back room ready to put my drafting table in there. I will see if I can move it myself.....or see if the ex's drop the children lasts longer than five minutes and ask her?

Decided I need the house to be clean as by Wednesday, Not having another birthday in a disorganised house....Start as you mean to go on and all that motivational toss...

Today I will continue of the Alice theme......started to rough out an Cheshire Cat......Not sure where it is going yet.....Might see how I go with just black ink.....see how much darkness I can get with just pens...



A rough outline....fairly happy with the composition.....10pm and the flu is starting to kick in..... I will try and get the cat inked in the morning I think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment