Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stranger in a Land II....

Not so much strange as uncomfortable.....a night at the ex's with the kids while she goes out.....not ideal but better than them not seeing her at all.....

Just found out that in addition to asking out all my friends and ex's my scumbag cousin is now trying to get a date with my current friend.....wow this guy is a piece of work....He is really ruining my faith in Karma...

On the art side, the new water colour pencils are great.....a wonderful step between fine line work and painting....a step I needed I think. I have always found brushwork to imprecise for the pictures I enjoy....but the use of water colour pencils is far more precise...and allows me to build up colour in layers, the same way I use the ink for fine detail....

When  I get back tomorrow I will post the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment