Friday, May 27, 2011

Karma.....that'd be right....

Starting to feel like I did something terrible in a former life.....hope I bloody enjoyed it!!!....Looks like I may have to move from my big arse mansion on the mountain......well that blows....My nice landlady and her shifty husband have got themselves into some kind of financial bover gov'ner....and although they say I am welcome to stay as long as I like, I am getting that feeling in the pit of my waters or something....

So I can just sit here and hope.....not my style.....or start preparing for the worst.....Bingo!!

They say optimists are miserable sods because they are constantly disappointed.....and at least a pessimist is occasionally happily surprised when something goes right.....People think I am a pessimist....I am not. I prefer to think of myself as a realist....Hope for good....prepare for the bad....and be surprised by neither.

So although it is a bit of a roadblock to artistic endeavors in the short term, it may be just what I need....So the most important bit of a pre-move strategy is to thin out the amount of stuff I need to move....So off to the markets goes this little pig....Jiggety Freaking Jig.... Time to liquidate the stockpile of collectible crap I have been toting around the country for way to long.... I really want rid of it, what was a security blanket has become an anchor. I don't want to be a bloody Del Boy wanna be anymore. So out goes the junk.

A good friend gave me an idea....a bloody good idea! Involving teaching art to kids....So I need to chase that with everything I have....While preparing to uproot the kids and myself to a new house.... What the hell ....Lets JUMP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment