Friday, October 7, 2011

Welcome to The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen...

Weird, very weird....Sitting.....Sketching outside a cafe in Katoomba, and I kept getting Japanese tourists asking to take a picture with me? Not sure if it was because they liked my artwork? Or because I am a large, blue eyed, tattooed descendant of convicts?

This afternoon I finished the Alan Quatermain Patented Automatic Numerator (1825)....Well I had to call it something..... Perhaps I should have named it after Sherlock Holmes, But he resided at 221B Baker Street....and Not 221A that seemed a bit of a stretch.


I took a few pics in different styles....Heres a colour one....



and another angle.....well there is also a bit of spot the difference going on too?


(Answer - I swapped the silver washer under the brass bolt holding it to the wood for a aged brass one)



No comments:

Post a Comment