Wednesday, October 19, 2011

There was no news today.....

There probably was, but I have been busy with mundane stuff and visits from the daddy...Love my dad dearly, but he could bore for Australia on the subject of guns and motorbikes.... Not really just a bit tired from continued lack of decent sleep. Booked myself in for hippy markets at Katoomba on Saturday, must remember not to bathe or make sense... Once again just tired.

I have decided to move away from mid century retro stuff in the house.... So I am going to sell it all!!! In fact just sold my JVC Videoshpere....It was cool....but what do you do with it? It is ok for that LIFE ON MARS evening, when you just want to sit around in your turtle neck drinking campari... But I have already done that this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment