Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sand Castles.....

A good day....busy but good..... K-town brekky with M a bit of op-shopping... Poor M so busy and stressed at the moment... Hopefully a meteorite strike on her ex happens soon. She has suggested a family holiday...I don't mind the idea but the timing is a concern.... I will sleep on it I think.

Got a very interesting old radio case....toying with a few ideas, from ipod dock to bar?


I was right about this picture being one coffee from done....Now that it's done I can get to work on the big version.


However I am running very low on the felt tip pens I use....so time to order some from Hong Kong.

The Up-Late Up-Date..... Got my first Supermarket home delivery tonight, Ordered and payed for online, the delivered the next day.... This is the way to do it, no checkouts and other people, no fighting with kids and forgetting half of what I came in for....and I even got a bottle of wine, stylin big time.

Just ordered $60 worth of pens off ebay, that may sound excessive but i do go through them, and for that I will get 36 pens and not the 8-10 I would get from the art supplies store....and I have been getting more than $60 for one picture, so not to bad.

Just had a cup of tea on the veranda....hmmmm..... Looking a bit Sanford and Son out there, got to start turning some of this stuff into finished projects....soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment