Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Leave a Light on for me......

Tuesday feels like Thursday of next week..... Insomnia is back, almost got some sleep last night till my daughter had a nightmare and decided it would be better if she slept in the middle of my bed....Had to sleep on the edge of bed, but didn't care....missed them both, I wouldn't have cared if Seb had come in to...and that is saying something as he is a squirmy little bugger.... I have spent most of the afternoon watching them play together....No sure what to do for them, what is the best for them? So in the short term I am buying some lamp oil for my newly finished oil lamps, in case I decide to do without electricity....



The mind numbing effort for today.....Doing something that is so labour intensive to do by chisel and hammer, that would take 2 mins with a router, is strangely satisfying.... The knowledge that if I was trapped on a desert isle or in an Oubliette I could (A) carve a canoe or (B) a tunnel..... It would of course be important get the situation correct....


No comments:

Post a Comment