Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sailing.....

Karma....Luck.....Something like that. Last night I was trying to decide if I could afford to replace the jewelry tools the ex wants back, and ransacked my house for.... Looking on eBay, but decided to wait a bit.... So today the nice lady at the op shop gives me a very nice set in a case, while buying a framing thingy for $20. A framing thing that when I got home I looked up is worth about 300.... I have quite the little workshop set-up these days.... So next weekend I can give back the ex's stuff... No doubt so she can give them to 2.0.... Mine are better :)


Also bought an easel today, Nice, Vintage, Italian.... needs a clean and polish, but for $40 and not $400 I can afford to do a bit work. It will be nice to have all the painting stuff in one place....I will put up pics tomorrow when I start to restore it.... In the road side find dept. of the company, some very cool boxes....No idea what they are, other than cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment