Saturday, August 27, 2011

Shiny.....

Took some time out from the rigorous social and work schedule to clean my car....Horribly mundane but long overdue...So two hours of vacuuming and scrubbing my car is back to clean....needs a full detail at some point....but she is a shiny girl now....


but might wait till after the new stereo system goes in.... It is clean enough for kids to ride in....


I am really looking forward to getting a serious stereo in the car, the factory one is seriously lacking in everything.... And being able to use iPhone with stereo is mandatory....Mood related playlists make driving much more fun....Toying with the idea of putting a Sub in the boot....I am to old for that but I do love my bass.... I am also too old to give a shit what people think.



No comments:

Post a Comment