Friday, June 17, 2011

Aldous Leonard Huxley can Kiss my Ass....

My Drug driven Utopia rocks ;) not really but i am starting to think that I have stopped needing the Prozac for depression and anxiety so much.....however it is still functioning as a wonderful aide to creativity and application....Obviously it works on the bit of my brain that used to distract me.....Bit worried this means I will have to find helpful doctors to be "depressed" at for ever....but I also hold the hope that once the gateway is opened, it stays open even when I am not taking the happy pills.



Off to Bathurst in a bit....looking after the kids at the ex's tonight so she can go out with new "friend" and friends....It still stings a bit....but not for any good reason...maybe just ego? Wish I could have made her happy.....but I guess that's what I am doing....She looks happier...and that is what I really want for her, and me and the kids....So happy apart was better than angry together....How very grown-up.

My new friends night shift work is killing me....and not to good for her....very glad there is only three weekends left of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment