Monday, September 6, 2010

Meet the Parents......

I have a rather strained relationship with my own parents, this makes me rather uncomfortable around other peoples parents. The fact that I had received the same warning for parents I was about to mmet, as i had for the pets wasn't helping. "Careful they can be a bit tricky around strangers" and this time I would not have the assistance of my animal whisperer skills to bail me out. "Around Strangers".....well then, a guy I met on Internet, who has traveled from Australia to stay in our house, must qualify at least as a 9 on the Stranger rating system. I need not of worried, I don't know if it was my rougish antipodean charm (unlikely) or the inate hospitality of Northern Ireland, but I have rarely felt more at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment