Sunday, September 5, 2010

Beware of the Dog!!!!......

I am not a pet person....let me just say that now. I don't hate animals, believe me growing up on a farm you can't hate them,...but it also doesn't pay to get too attached to something that maybe on your dinner plate next week. So not a animal person, shame animals never seem to understand that about me.



"Just be careful of the dog, she is a bit tricky round strangers!" or something to that effect....in fact it is always something like that. And of course 30 seconds later I have a new hairy friend treating me like a long lost relative....If only this talent for gaining animal confidence could be transferred to something useful, such as attracting young women or picking winning race horses....but alas I must sit at the kitchen table, with only a big friendly puppy's wet nose poking me in the lap....

No comments:

Post a Comment