Monday, January 2, 2012

Bring on the Dancing Girls....

The 9th day of Xmas.....and Some things were sold, some things were tossed.... Off to Bathurst in the morning....Missing my kids something fierce today.... Other than a couple of weeks overseas this must be pretty much the longest time I have not seen them.... So the alarm is set for early, the insulated coffee cup is ready.... and I have some real estate agent friendly clothing on the door. Two appointments for sure tomorrow, and two others I will have to charm my way into.... Smiles, winks and says something clever... Or something like that....



The 9th Day of Xmas - Nine Ladies Dancing.....

(Hand Bags in the middle of a dance floor, this seems to be the most accurate way of counting dancing women)....


No comments:

Post a Comment