Thursday, January 5, 2012

12 Days of Christmas...

The final of the twelve days is here....and some have been better than others.... But as a challenge it has really made me think, and I managed to come up with something for everyday, even though this has been a very busy few weeks.  So day 12 isn't complete but it is the start of how it will look in the final version....



The 12 Energizer Bunnies of the Apocalypse...




This is going to be the basic design that I will turn into a lino cut, that should make printing 12 of them more fun.

Looked at 4 houses today in Bathurst and put in applications on two.... I don't care which one of the two I get as long as a house and can start moving. One has an office, the other has a studio.... One has a chicken coop and one has a cubby house.... So I will let fate work it out.... as one should...

No comments:

Post a Comment