Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Try Rubbing this for Luck.....

Ok I will admit it.... I am an atheist..... Not a noisy one, because I  am so atheistic I don't even think about being one.... So it is completely illogical that I believe in Luck, Karma and Fate? Well not to me, because I don't attribute these things to gods, aliens or rubbing two magic pixes together... It is hard to explaining with out seeming hippy dippy.... I put myself in between the gaps I guess no strong convictions, just an annoying and persistent belief that everything works out... That is not a passive thing though, you have to guide the right thing, even when you dont know what it is... Plan A through Plan E is not unusual in my life, sometimes you change the plan sometimes you change the goal... It all works out for the best I tend to find... Even if its not what I expected... But like most people I do harbour a few superstitions, a little OCD lucky rabbit me... And because I am not a knock on wood kind of guy... I will not say what I believe will happen, right now.... Lets just say (at 11:30 on a Tuesday night), that I will be rubbed well tomorrow, and I suspect the result will be a happy bunny...

No comments:

Post a Comment