Friday, December 23, 2011

Decanter - Slowing to a trot....

Not going to stress about having a better homes and gardens thing for Xmas... I really don't have anyone to impress these days... or, at least not by having a tidy house anyway... So today I chilled, picked up a trunk, a Mahjong set and the last of the Xmas gifts.... A truck will arrive in the morning with food... A spot of lunch at the Wayzee Goose with M and the kids.... Back for the Xmas eve tradition of Polar Express and relaxing with the kids....


I must remember not to get drunk and ask the ex to play "Recognise Anything in this House?" game... It's a joke sort of...

My new challenge in the short term.... I am going to do a series of 12 Days of Xmas.. Inkomplete style.... On the first day of Xmas my true love gave to me a rabbit in a ......... You will have to keep coming back to find out what she stuffed a rabbit in...

No comments:

Post a Comment