Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stuff it in a Sack......

More fun with furniture and sacks today....just realized I had sold all my outdoor furniture, and invited people for xmas....whoops.....so off to the local op-shop in search of outdoor chairs....and this is what I found.....


OK...... I will admit not the most attractive chair in the world.....but there was 4 of them, and they are made by Sebel and solid as commercial office furniture of the 80's was.....and they were dirt cheap...$15 for 4 of them.....all i really needed was something to put on the veranda, watch the sunset over the hills and drink long island ice tea's with guests over the xmas break....I cant paint the frames today due to weather....but I think they will make a very comfy place to watch the world roll by when done.....





No comments:

Post a Comment