Friday, November 25, 2011

Pride......

It has now been raining for four days straight......the yard is a mud puddle and the kids are stir crazy.... but it doesn't matter.... must be on the upswing of the roller coaster, does a roller coaster have an upswing.... I cant really say I am on the upswing of a swing, that just sounds dumb.

Very proud moment with my kids last night....It was ten o'clock and I had completely forgotten they were still up. The reason that made me so happy was because the night before they were jumping around like loons in the big TV room, as they have taken to calling the room with the big TV. So I explained to them that if they had of been quiet I would have let them stay up....So the next night they went to great lengths to be invisible and inaudible...So proud......of my pride.....

Tomorrow in between being busy I am off to school to watch my wonderful little girl sing in her Kindergarten concert.....I will wear dark glasses because I know I will cry....

No comments:

Post a Comment