Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm on my Way.....

From misery, to happiness today....ah ha.... Wow stupidly busy weekend/week/month but getting there... I picked up a ridiculous couch I bought on eBay, washed the cushion covers and did some spot cleaning.... So now I have a couch that is way to big for the room it is in, temporarily, I will shift the uncomfortable sofa bed and a few other items....and the giant but super comfy couch can go in the games room.... I often buy things on a whim, hell I am the whim king, sometimes I think I will keep the item and then when it gets home I decide to move it on, and sometimes I buy things with every intention of selling them ASAP, and they end up keepers....This one did that to me, I just fired it up to test it, and now I cant part with it.....


No comments:

Post a Comment