Monday, November 14, 2011

Double Shift.....

More stuff left today....and more leaving tomorrow.... Not feeling like I am losing a thing.... It is some weird reverse Dorian Gray kind of mojo. Every piece that leaves makes me feel better about my life.... Speaking from a pop psychology view.... It is probably quite simple.... Hording all that stuff was about control.... or in fact the lack of control over my life. As I gain more and more Independence and control, the old life is falling away.... it feels good.

The Dark Knight stand has hit a hurdle, and fallen....I can't find the right Batman artwork, and not in the mood for delays.... So I found something that I am happier with....


Six Copies of Sleepy Hollow....."The Ichabod Gentleman's Dresser".....Suits you sir!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment