Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day Two.....

The Morning - Beyond tired today....I had one of those nights were I am not sure if I slept, nodding off and then awake again a few minutes or an hour later? Not sure which.... Got that wonderful/horrible high on fatigue feeling.....Finished a picture and a coffee....


The Afternoon - Still pretty ratty....House is a bombsite which isn't helping the insomnia, but good weather meant I worked outside most of the day....some time for oil to dry and a few coats of polish and I will be able to move my new/old industrial style game storage table into the hallway....Hopefully eliminating the giant octopus of power cables that feed the portable video game collection.....

 
It looked like this when I got it....for free.....the main issue was that the legs where about to fall off... It is much stronger now....


and it now looks like it belongs in my house....




No comments:

Post a Comment