Monday, October 31, 2011

Needs More Cowbell.....

Keeping busy today.....and tomorrow....Sending positive vibes out into the world....well it cant hurt.

Lily asked me how long it was till xmas....I had a think, and said seven weeks, I then feel into a deep depression....Yikes!!! Make that Double Yikes!!! So far from ready for the festive season... I don't suppose that will stop it of course. So I better come up with a natty label for November...Something like Rock-tober, only with November, like Mo-vember, but to do with pulling your finger out.... I will mull...

Got a new project or ten.... So I might have to ignore the couch moving back pain and crack on... actually I think most of the back damage was done by irony, that would be lifting a very heavy spin bike in and out of car.... and a dressing table .... and a trunk and a bloody big TV.... Maybe it wasn't irony, maybe it was stupidity....

If i get a few days of nice weather I should be able to get this done....


It was dirt cheap for a very solid, if not attractive....but it should be a quick job, a bit of filler and paint and done. It has a stamp saying it was made seven days before I born....





No comments:

Post a Comment