Saturday, October 1, 2011

Everyday I'm Shuffling.....

No younglings till Tuesday Morning...crap weather....m on night shift....So to stop myself from going mad, well madder....It is clean the house time!!! The carnage has been putting a crimp in productive mood, so three days of sort'n'chuck should help... Shiny things await the man with a clean house....


So by evening update there is a list that needs to be done....1. Clean Kitchen....2. Shuffle crap into piles of similar crap.... A simple list, if not for the shear quantity of crap.

Six o'clock news.......Slow going on sorting.....lots of junk and lots of categories to sort it into....Might just push on as late as I can tonight.....there is a three day window without kids to be able to leave stuff in piles everywhere..... This is the kind of thing that would give my ex an embolism, because she was so tidy!!! I will get back to it when the laughter dies down.....


Hopefully by Monday I can put up a picture of a clean room....Just the one clean room of course....The only break of the day let me finish up another drawing, I might need to start framing them for sale soon....





No comments:

Post a Comment