Sunday, September 11, 2011

Never on a Sunday.....

No projects today as it was market day....A very slow day at the markets.... I was even in danger of spending more than I made, but a few sales late in the day put me in the black...  and I got another boxed vectrex and games, which is a bit like money in the bank...stupid impulse purchase of the day....old mannequin.... disturbingly now wearing a star trek uniform, and also need to find it a place to stand where it stops scaring the crap outta me when I forget it is there....

Worried I will have taken it too far if i stick a phaser in his hand. Going to throw myself into sorting mode for the next couple of days, the house is stressfully disorganised...to the point where it's a bit embarrassing. So weather dependant projects aside, sort toss and sell is the plan for this week....

Hard rubbish days are the devil!!!! I need a project intervention, or at least a picking up junk patch....Got some items that I am really not sure about, or at least not sure what to do with them yet items. I will just focus on the items I have a clear vision for first, and maybe that will help me come up with a plan for the other pieces....

No comments:

Post a Comment