Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Halves......

Got about half what I wanted to get done, but that's not to bad since a few set-backs slowed things up. A broken hole saw and a shelf that wouldn't budge without a large lever and a ton of brute force....also changed plans mid way through and decided to paint some things i was going to.


I decided that in addition to the holes for cables it might need a few speed holes....


Of course that made things a bit rough looking.....so paint became a good idea.


Might just leave it black for now.....Kind of like the look of it..... So I am going to do the underneath too.... Hopefully the stuff I ordered from Hong Kong turns up soon, so I can finish the tech parts.


Finished the door....well as close as it is getting this month....I may do a few more detailed layers after the other projects are done....and the desk it self is finished....




The door is a bit busy on its own....but in the desk it is more subtle, well as subtle as a glowing green light surrounded by cogs can be. Ordered some LED's that work off 240v, so I will have a very big nightlight to keep the bogeyman at bay....




No comments:

Post a Comment