Sunday, September 25, 2011

By the Pricking of my Thumbs.....

So much for the end of winter....I got four whole days with the fire not lit.... Frosty and rainy and Brrrrr. No matter, I got sunshine on a cloudy day. Broke and completely lacking a pot to piss in.... and baby I don't care... What I am trying to get across is my mood is on the upswing again, filled with ideas and the motivation required to see them through. I can see clearly now, and it's all good.

So I am going back to Bathurst, and the fact that it's Bathurst no longer matters. So its a week of paper work and sorting and hanging out and feeling the love. oh, and waiting for the postal delivery man/woman to deliver the stuff I ordered. It is weird in the house at the moment, it is like living in two different worlds....the old world of collectibles and items with a resale value...and the house that is being set up move into a creative future, where all income will be wrought by hand....I am loving the transition.



Hopefully this cold spell doesn't last long enough to dampen my enthusiasm.... Bought a couple of two dollar lamps today, to gut and use for my bedside lamps..... Did a bit of imitation silvering tonight. Just did the detail....but I may do more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment