Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Slow Day....I Think I will put my Feet Up.....

Kids at circus.....To cold too paint or do markets....or at least least too cold to get out of warm bed with scantly clad fun to be had....So we made a tasty breakfast of poached eggs and bacon and then I retired to a coffee shop for a quick sketch (to frosty for fingers)....


After the coffee, a quick visit to antique shop on the corner, which provided a footstool, very cool....Just a good polish of the leather, and the wood....a quick search for some matching upholstery buttons and it will be perfect.....


Long day.....Not sure what it going on in my head at the moment....So tired one minute, hyper productive the next....Maybe the weather is driving me a bit manic? on that note the weather is meant to be warm and dry for Wednesday and Thursday...the first ray of sunshine in weeks....So I may actually get to put final coat of paint on bed surround and tables....I may be sleeping alone but I will be doing it in style!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment