Saturday, August 13, 2011

Can I Have a Coffee with that?......

Just cleaning the house a bit.....Spent the morning in cafe doing a little sketching...cant wait for the weather to warm up a bit so I can do some more coffee fueled work.....



The Evening Post..... So I now have one clean room and a house that looks like a crime scene, but that is how I seem to work best. All my clothes are in one room....All my market crap is strewn all over the house.... Hmmm that wasn't the plan.... However you cant make an egg flip without braking a few eggs. This week is a good week to clean and sort I think, in a super productive mood at the moment, so I may as well go for it. Better be bloody good weather next week, missed two weeks of markets because of rain....Missing the extra cash and getting rid of stuff....and next week is the last week I can do markets before rego is due on the car...since the weekend after that I agreed to give the EX time of for a birthday do....So one week will have to raise enough cash to pay rego, greenslip, insurance and electricity bill and all the regular bills too.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment