Saturday, July 2, 2011

Can you sprain your tongue?....

.....Just a thought? Anyway Friday went well....Kids delivered....coffee drunk....Mel Picked up....Pizza....Beer....Pool...Talking....Sleepy hugs....All good.  Hopefully Mel doesn't think that's a regular Friday night. Em and her friend Kimmy came over and made food...got hammered and dragged us all to the pub for pool and video jukebox abuse....Mel seemed pleasantly surprised by quality of her future accommodation...Kimmy is going through a marriage explosion (any other description is woefully inadequate) but seemed to be able to take her mind of things by chatting to Mel. However I mainly think Mel and her were chatting to avoid Em and I being Drunk, and overly pleased by each others company ;)

Slept for most of Saturday morning like a baby...waking only occasionally to be feed and burped. Apparently Mel and Kimmy had left sometime that morning, leaving made guest beds and a thank you txt....talk about perfect house guests!

Dropped my Em at home, and headed into K'town for coffee...Sat....Drew...Had coffee....Had ego stroked by the occasional passersby, stopping and complimenting my work....Even had to give a business card to a children's book author how is looking a various options for her new book.... Decided I needed new business cards....Designed them on discount card site and save the file.....So they should email me in a few days offering me a better deal to place an order.... Trying to decide if I should encourage success by ordering more than the 250 minimum? A pessimist might think that was tempting fate... the optimised prepared for success.... Me? I will wait till they send me the free offer and that will decide.

And I really think I may have sprained my tongue.....

No comments:

Post a Comment