Thursday, July 7, 2011

And they Call the Wind......

....a bastard!!!.....Wild weather in mountains....140km/h winds....tree's down....no power for over 24 hours. The lack of power was a good opportunity to be less tech dependent....or at least a great way to see which tech has the best battery life....kids went through 4 DS's, a PSP and the iPad....I was looking for batteries to put in the vintage games I sell!!! Better night last night...Still windy, but the power stayed on....Spent the night at em's house....scary winds = lots of hugs....so all good :)


Nice day....Em and I took all the kids to Toy and Railway museum at Leura....I got to play a game of I got that in the museum....Kids were a bit bored by most of it....but they seemed to enjoy the gardens.... Not easy this 2 family thing....I always worry about how to handle it. Is it more important to have the kids like me, by being a push over....or respect me by not being to lenient.... very hard with someone elses kids. But I enjoyed myself even if I was fading towards the end of the day....Still not feeling 100% well.



No comments:

Post a Comment