Sunday, June 12, 2011

This Week in Hollyweird.....

Insanely good birthday....I mean best ever, or at least equal with my 10th when I got that x-wing fighter. The whole world is getting weirder by the day, perhaps this explains my current fixation with Alice in Wonderland...Definitely feeling like I stepped through the looking glass at some point.... This is not a problem I think I am going to give this life a good shot, and not worry about trying to get back. The idea of a move back to Bathurst however is not sitting well with me or other parties with a vested interest in my location.

This needs some real thought....There is this lovely long list of things that become easier if I do move.....but there is a shorter list of things that don't. And the things that don't, don't want me to go. I know it may make things better for the kids, and better for the EX to get access to kids.... The school thing worries me, their current school is very expensive, but unique....but I am willing to believe that maybe offset by input from their mother.....Maybe the biggest stumbling block for me, this week, is what's in it for me. Selfish maybe, but also honest. If I feel like I have made yet another sacrifice, their is a chance I will start to resent it, I don't like being that person. I may have to work out a deal with the ex..... For the sake of myself and kids, she has a successful career, financial security and a nice big super plan. I have ..... ummmmmm ...... well not a lot of long term prospects, at this point, and zero financial security. Don't get me wrong I don't think the world or my ex owes me the world, but maybe it would be nice to be recognized for the part I played in her getting to where she is.

On the happy memory part.... Vivid Festival in Sydney was amazing and relaxing and joyful....



On the work front, well busy social life means way behind in work......This week I will try harder.



No comments:

Post a Comment