Saturday, June 25, 2011

Red Red Wine.......

Spent Last night in Bathurst......Bathurst in winter is not selling me on a move.....Also decided it is the group of people you hit the town with that makes a night out.....Stayed in a pub.....it was.....well it was close to everything anyway.


Drank a bit too much....Stayed up a bit to late....dodged a fight....listen to a chisel cover band....well that is bathurst in a nutshell.

Woke up feeling like five miles of bad road, and a little worse the wear from over consumption and over exertion....but still stupidly happy.

So stupid in fact I went out and blew the arse out of my savings on a new camera, a camera is one of those things I promised myself ages ago and never got around to....well I just got around to it, and I will be off to the markets in the morning to sell off enough stuff to pay for it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment