Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Lapin's Birthday message.....

Sharing a birthday with the queen rocks.....Mainly because it often means my birthday has been a day off for the nation!!! How special am I ;) this year however it is a Wednesday and the long weekend is not for a few days.....how will people know to thank me?

It has been a really good day, and that is very surprising.....because I have in the past had a long string of cursed birthdays.... So maybe this positive new attitude has convinced Karma to give me a break this year.

I awoke to cheerful birthday greetings from cheerful children....

I collected a gift from the post office....as mood lightning as it was unexpected....



After that a very lovely lunch with my bestus friend....and some gifts that required no feigning of enthusiasm!!!

Some smelly stuff, an insomnia journal and a fake book for keeping my stash in.....as soon as I have something worth stashing that is.....

Off for a birthday with friends and kids and cake.....feeling v.loved and lucky.

Just back......and cake can make you happy :)



Chocolate Bunny cake...that is chocolate cake with a bunny on it....not a chocolate bunny.... the bunny is marzipan, which is much tastier than velveteen.


No comments:

Post a Comment