Sunday, May 29, 2011

Was that a flatulent bird?....

Up at sparrows fart....waiting in line at the markets. Got here at six, gates open at seven.....not sure there is any great advantage in arriving early. Gives me a Chance to see the other market regulars in all there glory and helps me know that I really don't want to be doing this forever.
I am here for the money.....totally broke.....I guess that describes most jobs....but I don't want to be here or broke. Need to make $300 today to cover my share of the rent....I don't even want to think about the electricity bill..




So not quite there..... only came home with $200.....and a coffee machine....not to bad.... I like Coffee, and have been known to spend a lot of time at coffee shops, so a coffee machine will actually save me money....and that how things work on Shayn's 'Justify That!' game show.....

No comments:

Post a Comment