Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Testing One Two....Two.....Two.....

So day two.....hmmm.....Could be worse.....for a start I could be the the kind of person who says, could be worse. A short rant about women and then onto something else.... What is it with women (i know that's a bit Seinfeld) .... but really? Some of the cleverest people i know are women....and quite often some of  the stupidest....and sometimes they are the same person. I know the same applies to many of the men I know, but since most of them ain't trying to either sleep with me or divorce me, it has less effect on me. Selfish of me I know, or at least that's what I am told....I surrounded by women who want something from me, I know this because they constantly lie to me about not wanting anything from me, and then getting pissed that they don't get anything from me.....I have actually become very good at spotting lies and deception....I was always really good at it but never used it in relationships....Silly me....My ex is a very crap liar....but that was ok because I trusted her....She probably thinks our marriage ended because she stopped lying....I suspect it would have ended 2 years after we met, if she hadn't lied....or she could have been honest and the relationship might still be going, at least it would have had a chance....

Soooooooooooo....... I need to get to work now. If I get something pretty done I may feel better....

No comments:

Post a Comment